• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who is the coolest person in the world right now?

I would have the same reaction if someone else had posted my list but I think a little research will show otherwise.

You don't have to research cool.

Based on society's definition of cool (which I guess the point of this thread is to debate that), who would you say is the coolest person in the world right now? I'm looking more for who you think the most people would answer is the coolest person (lowest common denominator type shit), not necessarily who you personally think is the coolest, though I guess that would be interesting as well.

My initial answer was Jay-Z. The Throne was a big success, he's married to arguably the most desirable woman in the entertainment business, he's got many successful business ventures and lots of money, he's part owner of an NBA team, and he's close to, maybe at the, top of the coolest music genre out there right now.

Epic fail

The four-time married star was apparently attacked outside the Hill Bar and Brasserie in Camden, North West London late on Sunday evening.

Mr Bean was said to have a cut arm and a bruised face, according to witnesses.

However, extraordinarily, he declined to attend hospital.

Instead, the star walked back into the bar and, after staff gave him aid from a first aid kit, ordered another drink.

A member of staff said: ‘Sean is a regular here and we’ve never had any problems before. He was with a very attractive woman and an incident occurred outside the bar.

‘He came in with a cut on his arm and a bruise on his eyebrow. We saw to his injuries with the first aid kit.He seemed ok and wanted to have another drink.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ollowing-row-glamour-model-April-Summers.html

The four-time married star was apparently attacked outside the Hill Bar and Brasserie in Camden, North West London late on Sunday evening.

Mr Bean was said to have a cut arm and a bruised face, according to witnesses.

However, extraordinarily, he declined to attend hospital.

Instead, the star walked back into the bar and, after staff gave him aid from a first aid kit, ordered another drink.

A member of staff said: ‘Sean is a regular here and we’ve never had any problems before. He was with a very attractive woman and an incident occurred outside the bar.

‘He came in with a cut on his arm and a bruise on his eyebrow. We saw to his injuries with the first aid kit.He seemed ok and wanted to have another drink.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ollowing-row-glamour-model-April-Summers.html

At first I thought that was talking about:

images

First thought was Fassbender, dude is a beast. Jon Hamm and Tom Hardy are up there. Cam Newton is my sentimental pick, such as badass.

I don't know who the coolest person in the world is but being a blip on white people's radar is not enough, so Fassbender is out.

This dude I know named Charlie is pretty fucking cool. Not the coolest in the whole world though.

I had to look up fassbender. Still not sure why he's such a popular choice.

I had to look up fassbender. Still not sure why he's such a popular choice.

He's getting a ton of love from Prometheus. Also was the best (only good) part of a few movies: xmen, haywire... He's pretty fucking tight.

The answer is Daniel Craig, but only when his name is James bond.

Back