• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

who should play in the national championship??

kirk got off his OHIO STATE IS UNSTOPPABLE high horse back when Chris Leak and Tebow mugged HIS BUCKS in the desert

35593.jpg

Missouri will go crazy if Alabama goes over them. They have a point too. Oklahoma State might have an arguement there too.

If Mizzou beats Auburn to win the SEC, the week after Bama loses to Auburn, Bama cannot get the BCS Championship bid over Mizzou.

Last edited:
Auburn is the luckiest program. Disappointed we probably won't get to see fsu vs Bama. I'm betting on mizzou as a 2 pt dog this weekend for sure.

Missouri will go crazy if Alabama goes over them. They have a point too. Oklahoma State might have an arguement there too.

Agreed with Mizzou. They would be the SEC champion.

As for Oklahoma State, they lost to West Virginia. FUCKING WEST VIRGINIA.

If Mizzou beats Auburn to win the SEC, the week after Bama loses to Auburn, Bama cannot get the BCS bid over Mizzou.

Only way Bama gets it is if Ohio State, Florida State, and Auburn lose on Saturday. (I assume that an Auburn Bama rematch would not be allowed to happen).

OK State has zero argument to be in the title game, but they are exactly the type of team that would generate debate with the committee in a playoff scenario.

They lost to an awful West Virginia team on the road, switched quarterbacks, and have been dynamite ever since.

OK State has zero argument to be in the title game, but they are exactly the type of team that would generate debate with the committee in a playoff scenario.

They lost to an awful West Virginia team on the road, switched quarterbacks, and have been dynamite ever since.

my scenario was fsu and ohio state lose. oklahoma state's argument is we won our conference, alabama didn't.

If Mizzou beats Auburn to win the SEC, the week after Bama loses to Auburn, Bama cannot get the BCS Championship bid over Mizzou.

"Cannot"? Or won't? Or doesn't deserve? Or most likely won't?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Alabama leapfrog Missouri at all if Missouri doesn't look impressive in beating Auburn. Missouri, obviously being in the Eastern Division of the geographically challenged SEC, has played a weaker schedule than Bama. Add to that, they're not a traditional power, and their name isn't Alabama. Bama has already won 1 title when they didn't go to the SEC title game. Not saying they deserve to go to the title game, and in fact, I didn't think it was fair to LSU to have to face them a 2nd time 2 years ago. But if Mich St and Missouri both win, I think there's a better than 50/50 chance it's Bama over Missouri.

Back