• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who should start against UNC?

Starting QB, if both are healthy?

• Wolford

Votes: 34 22.1%
  • Hinton

Votes: 114 74.0%
  • LoBo

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
I doubt this question gets answered this year. Both Hinton and Wolford appear to have injuries that linger and are easily aggravated. The OL does neither any favors. The Deacs will be fortunate if either is 100%. I suspect both will play as health dictates and we should probably be satisfied that there are two viable candidates.

We may be forced to burn a red shirt before the season ends. I hope not but looks possible.

UNC just suspended two DBs. Does that change people's opinions on starter?

UNC just suspended two DBs. Does that change people's opinions on starter?

Problem is getting time to throw. When protection fails a healthy Hinton is still a threat. But, if he gets time Wolford would probably be our best bet to take advantage of inexperienced cornerbacks.

I've been in the Hinton camp but with inexperienced DBs and Carolina's lack of a pass rush Wolford may be the best bet this weekend. I still hope Hinton wins the job outright.

Back