• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why can't the left win?

Nah I'm elite at that too. I have the best reading comprehension. If you ask anyone they'll tell you it's incredible.

I guess it's reading comprehension you suck at. At least we're narrowing it down.
If everybody's having trouble trying to comprehend what you say then perhaps maybe it's just the delivery instead

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

If everybody's having trouble trying to comprehend what you say then perhaps maybe it's just the delivery instead

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

You all are my rubes.

You remember the time people said you were great at providing concrete critical thinking and substance to the boards devoid of trolling, strawmans , and random unrelated tangents? Me neither.

quick someone notice me

Aww 89 the younger slightly less racist bkf is sad today. I'm sure ITC can cheer you up.

[video]https://storage.googleapis.com/vidsums/e4c79263-ed63-46e7-b420-349880d2cf39.mp4?1494004279259[/video]
e4c79263-ed63-46e7-b420-349880d2cf39.mp4

Is this one of those Google phishing links?

To me, these Lib/Pub arguments are more that we elected a total douche bag for president, rather than an ethical, conventional conservative. I doubt the boards Libs would be having such a hard time with a Romney, Bush, or Ryan. I also don't think the Pubs would feel the need the go over the top to defend their argument if said alternate conservative candidate was elected. I'm hard pressed to believe that there's this much of an ideological contrast between parties.

This is nothing short of a pissing match...On both sides of the coin.

no, you just have to put in your SSN and bank account info and send $500 and in a few days people start sending you money

pretty good deal

lol I fixed it. It was just a joke and thought my best friend ITC would have a laugh.

Think of it as one neighbor watching with concern while another neighbor clumsily attempts a minor car repair. Neighbor #1 knows it's not his car and not really his business, but the car is going to occupy space on a public roadway, so there is something of a duty to the public to render aid.

Neighbor #2 doesn't know a lot about cars. He went to an expensive Top 27 private school, thinks soccer is a sport and cares deeply about being perceived as tolerant and sensitive to the feelings of others, above nearly any other concern. Anywho, Neighbor #1 glances over the property line when he hears the sound of clumsy banging as Neighbor #2 is attempting to manually drain the oil plug under the $60,000.00 car his grandparents bought for him, unaware he's actually attempting to turn a welded bolt on the body frame of the car, nowhere near the actual oil pan. But he's read the article from The Atlantic on how to change your own oil, and damn-it, he's an expert.

After about an hour of struggling with the wrong tool on the wrong part, Neighbor #2 emerges from beneath the vehicle dejected. Neighbor #1 asks if he can help, and Neighbor #2 replies, "And do what? This car has been obviously sabotaged by the Russians. The lazy, shiftless rube who sold it to me has no idea what he's doing. Obviously, this country needs smarter car retailers."

It's almost exactly like that.

This is a hilarious sentence.

Back