• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why can't the left win?

We are never going to get the right elected officials until the only people who vote are Wake Forest graduates....and not those graduates from that other Wake Forest, either, but only this new Wake Forest that is a National Top 25 University. It should be obvious to everyone by now that all other voters are simply unqualified to cast an intelligent vote.

8Hg2FpkTYkdJC.gif

To vote you need to have been gifted something worth at least over 200,000 dollars. So recent Wake Forest Grads pass that test with the gift of a 200,000 dollar education. Lucky for you bkf you too can vote with the gifting of a whole company. Additionally if you want to apply to vote twice you can enter your house as a second gift, but this will be decided on a case by case basis.

Yeah but the two sides policies don't change and haven't been changing. So if you come along and weigh anti abortion with climate change one year and vote based on being anti abortion then the next year the candidate that is anti abortion vs the candidate that supports the EPA you decide oh I'll go with climate change this time and abandon anti abortion. It means the year before you based your vote off a conviction you don't really care about so you are therefore a dumbass or have no convictions. I mean they are trotting out undecided swing voters like a day before the election, Hillary and Trump outside of being hated and corrupt, couldn't have more different policies.

No, it means that one party did a better job of prioritizing a particular issue during a particular voting cycle. In 2008 the left did a good job of promoting the Anti-Bush foreign policy. In 2016 Trump did a good job of promoting domestic issues.

Hard to say the left didn't prioritize unemployment after the unemployment rate dropped dramatically during the Obama administration.

Racism isn't a "lightning strike" event.

Getting killed by a cop is, and that is what they were rioting over. Are they rioting over Adam Jones' treatment?

What interesting is learning how to win from all these losers, since I mean they didn't vote for Trump so their candidate didn't win.

What interesting is learning how to win from all these losers, since I mean they didn't vote for Trump so their candidate didn't win.

If you're happy with the results, don't change a thing. Stay #undepheated

I mean if you're a loser too your shitty car analogy ends with you trying to help and the car exploding killing you both.

Not sure where to put this, but it seems fine here since this thread is moving quickly. The_Donald is in some hot water with people posting there because one of their users read the entire health care bill, posted a comprehensive list of what it actually did (rather than relying on the media) and of the 40+ item list he made, one included something to the effect of "oh man this part is bullshit! If your health care lapses for 63 days there's a 30% penalty imposed when you get new insurance, this is just another way of forcing a mandate." The post was deleted and he thought "no problem, I'll repost, it was just reddit mods." He also went on a rant against reddit being a bastion of censorship. His next post also got deleted and when he asked reddit about it, reddit said it was deleted by The_Donald mods. They said that his post about the bill being bullshit was against their policies of only being positive about Donald. He was subsequently permabanned from the subreddit.

Obviously this guy wasn't thrilled about it and put The_Donald on blast for being hypocritical about free speech. Seems like some users agree that are on The_Donald but most are standing with the mods to keep it a place only positive for Donald. The original poster is furious with The_Donald still and says they're worse than those on the left who the whole group has been ripping for the last year.

Hilarious.

on a thread about left introspection, JH still manages to accuse the left of not being introspective

I'll be happy to stop when you guys genuinely engage in it. Instead, you all continue to debate who is more at fault for your defeat, the Russians or the Rubes. Let me know who you eventually settle on.

I'll be happy to stop when you guys genuinely engage in it. Instead, you all continue to debate who is more at fault for your defeat, the Russians or the Rubes. Let me know who you eventually settle on.

face it, you will be happy only once in your life: on your deathbed you will look back on your life of smug condescension on an internet message board with quiet satisfaction

also, we tried but the leftists said we weer coddling white people, we already have more votes and appealing to the center is dumb because Hillary

I'm not sure why you feel the need to continue to engage people in a party that you don't belong to, about the future of their party, and continue to do so until "you guys genuinely engage in it." Of course the lone arbiter of genuineness will be JHMD.

Unwanted JHMD input into the future of the party he isn't a member of will continue until morale improves!

We're lucky to have such a devoted soldier to the cause.

kimberly hendricks looks like a woman whose husband posts pics of her on casual encounters

Kimberly is definitely in a cuckold relationship, probably to a beta lib cuck.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to continue to engage people in a party that you don't belong to, about the future of their party, and continue to do so until "you guys genuinely engage in it." Of course the lone arbiter of genuineness will be JHMD.

Unwanted JHMD input into the future of the party he isn't a member of will continue until morale improves!

We're lucky to have such a devoted soldier to the cause.

You remember the time people said you were great at taking constructive criticism, internalizing it and improving? Me neither.

I'm great at taking constructive criticism. Your criticism is just "why aren't liberals conservatives?"

You remember the time people said you were great at providing concrete critical thinking and substance to the boards devoid of trolling, strawmans , and random unrelated tangents? Me neither.

Back