• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we be favored versus ND on Saturday

berneses

Reaction score
This betting man would like to know. If so, trap game for the Deacs after win tonight and I would wager on ND if Wake favored.

This betting man would like to know. If so, trap game for the Deacs after win tonight and I would wager on ND if Wake favored.

Maybe by 2 or 3. Not sure what KP says about it, though.

Does anyone have any extra tickets to sell for saturdays game? My brother is in from Boone and he was wanting to take his girlfriend. I told him I would ask around on here for him.

Does anyone have any extra tickets to sell for saturdays game? My brother is in from Boone and he was wanting to take his girlfriend. I told him I would ask around on here for him.

I'm also looking for one ticket if someone wants to sell theirs.

Normally I would say just buy an upper deck seat from the website and try to move to the lower level, but the ticket check nazis are being especially vigilant for conference games.

Normally I would say just buy an upper deck seat from the website and try to move to the lower level, but the ticket check nazis are being especially vigilant for conference games.

I guess now that Wake owns the Joel.

Is Grant done for the year? I haven't seen ND recently.

We should be favored as long as he's still out.

Our chance of winning a game is certainly improved when our opponent has starters on the bench. Bzz got a highly coveted and extraordinarily rare road win last night when two of VT's starters were on the bench. Similarly, I feel better about our chances of beating ND given Grant's absence.

If all our remaining opponents each has just a few injured players, think how great our record might be!

Our chance of winning a game is certainly improved when our opponent has starters on the bench. Bzz got a highly coveted and extraordinarily rare road win last night when two of VT's starters were on the bench. Similarly, I feel better about our chances of beating ND given Grant's absence.

If all our remaining opponents each has just a few injured players, think how great our record might be!

Yeah. Injuries were a factor in at least two of our wins so far. Coming from behind to send the Richmond game into overtime was made possible by the injury to Cedrick Lindsay.

I have watched them a few times, they have a fairly impressive inside game which have been troublesome to us in the past. We can win if we stay in focus.

ND is 0-3 on the ACC road. WF is 2-0 at home in the ACC, and is undefeated at home this year. WF will definitely be favored (ND was a 9 point dog at FSU in its last game). BTW, the last time that WF played ND was in 2000. IIRC, it was in the NIT. WF lost by 10.

ND is 0-3 on the ACC road. WF is 2-0 at home in the ACC, and is undefeated at home this year. WF will definitely be favored (ND was a 9 point dog at FSU in its last game). BTW, the last time that WF played ND was in 2000. IIRC, it was in the NIT. WF lost by 10.

I think you mean Wake won by 10, beating ND for the NIT championship.

I have to believe that every single ACC team has WF penciled in as a W, regardless of whether the game is home or away.

Yeah. Injuries were a factor in at least two of our wins so far. Coming from behind to send the Richmond game into overtime was made possible by the injury to Cedrick Lindsay.

Not to understate the fact that two VT guys were out, but didn't they just also get back one of their starters that had not been playing--like a game or two ago? If so, that means every other team was also playing VT short-handed.

I think you mean Wake won by 10, beating ND for the NIT championship.

The MURPH

images

Back