• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we be favored versus ND on Saturday

Notre Dame may possibly have just eight scholarship players (I am counting Eric Katenda) available for tomorrow's game at Wake Forest.

If the game were at ND, I'd say that would be enough. I don't think that's going to get it done tomorrow. I think Wake rolls at home. CMM and Devin are going to have big games.

The initial line I just saw was actually Wake +1.5. I just took Wake and the money line. That's a win-win bet for me. Wake is decent at home and ND is a mediocre team that's undermanned. And if we lose, [Redacted] takes another loss and that's kind of like a win too.

Once he has procedure on Tuesday, Burgett will then be out an additional 7-10 days. He'll travel to Wake Forest Saturday, but not dress.

Burgett's average of 3 points per game must have been the deciding factor in moving the line from Wake -1.5 to Wake -3.
I thought they had lost Adrian Dantley reading this thread.

The initial line I just saw was actually Wake +1.5. I just took Wake and the money line. That's a win-win bet for me. Wake is decent at home and ND is a mediocre team that's undermanned. And if we lose, [Redacted] takes another loss and that's kind of like a win too.

Wake Forest wins by 1....that is really gonna sting.

Back