• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we be favored versus ND on Saturday

I have to believe that every single ACC team has WF penciled in as a W, regardless of whether the game is home or away.

That would be a dumb decision on their part considering we have won around 12 straight games at home.

Mike Brey says Austin Burgett dealing with irregular heartbeat. A maybe for Wake Forest.

Darius, Shoe and Vidaretta beat the shit out of Troy Murphy that game. It was awesome.

Big, goofy white guys have troubled Devin this season. Next up...

garrick-sherman-eyes.jpg%3Fw%3D640

Tom Knight won’t rule out playing Saturday at Wake Forest. Returns to practice today after two weeks in bed with the flu & pneumonia.

OMG, I can't imagine a guy looking more like someone that should play for Notre Dame. It's like a leprechaun possessed a tall skinny white dude's body!

I think ND successfully fused this guy
09-notre-dame-mascot.jpg
with a tall skinny white kid and this was the result

This betting man would like to know. If so, trap game for the Deacs after win tonight and I would wager on ND if Wake favored.

One would think we would be. ND has lost their best player. They are 2-4 in the ACC and 11-8 overall. We one the other hand have won 12 in a row at home and are 3-3 in the ACC and 13-6 overall. Not saying what the outcome will be, just how it will be looked at.

The last time I saw a guy with that face was Tuesday night. He was about 10 seconds short of taking out two bar stools on his way down.

Lucky for him they were there to cushion his fall. Probably saved a concussion.

Last edited:
Once he has procedure on Tuesday, Burgett will then be out an additional 7-10 days. He'll travel to Wake Forest Saturday, but not dress.

The current projected line for the game is WF -3.

With the players Notre Dame has missing the game, Bz will have to try extra hard to lose this one.

Notre Dame may possibly have just eight scholarship players (I am counting Eric Katenda) available for tomorrow's game at Wake Forest.

Notre Dame may possibly have just eight scholarship players (I am counting Eric Katenda) available for tomorrow's game at Wake Forest.

Huh!! First VT and ND. Is Buzz some kind of criminal mastermind orchestrating the decimation of opposing rosters just as they get ready to play Wake? I think he and Jaybone are somehow in cahoots on this just so Jaybone can get my $100. :tard:

Back