• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we beat Duke?

Will we beat Duke

• Total voters
Duke's overrated, but then again, so are we.

They haven't had a double-digit ACC win against GA Tech, UVA, or Clemson though, so it's not all that crazy to think it might be closer than most expect.

Then again, the Plumlees will probably get Ty in foul trouble by the 3rd minute, then when we have to double inside with Carson in they'll start raining 3's on us. 2-3 zone will just make things worse...

We need CJ back at 100% hitting short jumpers and open 3's.

I heard someone say that we aren't great, but we aren't bad... After NC State I feel like that's overstating things a bit.

Last edited:
I wish the other 24 people who voted yes would 'out' themselves and say they were kidding, or give good reason as to why you would vote yes.

I wish the other 24 people who voted yes would 'out' themselves and say they were kidding, or give good reason as to why you would vote yes.

joepaterno.jpg

Duke's overrated, but then again, so are we.

They haven't had a double-digit ACC win against GA Tech, UVA, or Clemson though, so it's not all that crazy to think it might be closer than most expect.

Then again, the Plumlees will probably get Ty in foul trouble by the 3rd minute, then when we have to double inside with Carson in they'll start raining 3's on us. 2-3 zone will just make things worse...

We need CJ back at 100% hitting short jumpers and open 3's.

They might be overrated at #4 in the country but they're much better then we are. Ga Tech and Clemson games were both on the road and UVA is a good team.

They might be overrated at #4 in the country but they're much better then we are. Ga Tech and Clemson games were both on the road and UVA is a good team.

Agreed, I just don't think Duke is some kind of juggernaut this year. I have no idea what to expect out of us though. Would really help if Chase could find his stroke again.

If everyone is at 100% then we could win. Seems pretty unlikely though.

I wish we could win, but I don't think there's any way in hell that we will.

Duke 95
Wake 59

Can you not see who voted? I can.

Back