• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Willing to take on a few Hoops Bets @ 17.5

JEFF [Redacted] IS A COMPETENT COACH, GUYZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!JUAN

I fail to see how 12 and 14 is the same. That's like saying "I picked 22 on the roulette table and have been on the money," "but sir, 24 just came up," "ahh it's all the same."

Its exactly the same. You either make the tournament or nobody gives two fucks.

I picked 15-16 with the rest of the cool kids but now I'm starting to have my doubts that we'll get that 1 victory. BC is no given victory for this Wake squad. I also do not think they are bad like the 8 win Wake team in Bzz's inaugural year when you compare the two OOC's.

I'm still sitting on my 14 prediction. Plenty of games to prove me wrong.

Imagine how bad things would be if Buzz wasn't so damn competent.

I picked 15-16 with the rest of the cool kids but now I'm starting to have my doubts that we'll get that 1 victory. BC is no given victory for this Wake squad. I also do not think they are bad like the 8 win Wake team in Bzz's inaugural year when you compare the two OOC's.

Agreed.

I'm sweating out my 15-16 prediction now as well, but the silver lining is that an 11 game losing streak to end the season also ends Bzz.

Message me your address or paypal account info fellas. I'll wait til it is official I expect to lose all 4 bets. Will be pleasantly surprised to get 16. Will take a Miami win I think

The bravado is gone.

RIP, jaybone's bravado.

I don't think he's a great coach. I think he's a good basketball coach though just not a leader of a program. He's be a nice #2.

Bob Wade won 9 games his first year, 18 his second, and was back down to 9 his third year and canned.

Les Robinson, who followed Jimmy V., won 20 games his first year, and then finished with 12, 8, 11, 12, and 15 wins over the next 5 years.

Steve Robinson had a similar trajectory. Had 18 wins his first year and got worse every year after with 13, 12, and then 9 wins

Staak just sucked the whole time winning 8, 14, 10, then 13.

Bzd is going to go 8, 13, 13, 18???

Do you see the difference or do I need to create a pivot table?

Back