• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Willing to take on a few Hoops Bets @ 17.5

Ah ok. Yeah, screw 'em.

I'd just like to say for the record that I appreciate jaybone being a good sport about this. Everyone makes mistakes in judgement, and maybe jaybone's glasses were tinted more Black and Gold than some others. Yeah, it is easy to give him shit about it, but he has put up with it and generally avoided being a dick about it. Hopefully, there will be no need for a thread like this next year when we have a new coach and everyone can fully support the team.

I'd just like to say for the record that I appreciate jaybone being a good sport about this. Everyone makes mistakes in judgement, and maybe jaybone's glasses were tinted more Black and Gold than some others. Yeah, it is easy to give him shit about it, but he has put up with it and generally avoided being a dick about it. Hopefully, there will be no need for a thread like this next year when we have a new coach and everyone can fully support the team.

LOL. He'd have been insufferable if the bets had gone the other way.

LOL. He'd have been insufferable if the bets had gone the other way.

haha. find the thread from two years ago. I was not.

That said, very hard to be "insufferable" off 13 wins. In hindsight, the only way I was even able to make money then was that most thought JT Terrell was way way better than he was and we would somehow be worse with him gone. Otherwise, I'd be down probably $600.

Last edited:
I'd just like to add that Bone has already paid up and was not a dick about it.

Same here! Thanks Jay. This incentive probably caused me to watch more games than I otherwise would have. I hope with a new coach I can get back the passion I used to have for Wake basketball.

Last edited:
pig-running-on-hind-legs.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Disagree on Cav. he's a tougher player than I expected. I think he'll be a good player for us for the next two years.

He is not a bad player, but I don't enjoy watching him play. Everything about his game is awkward and forced, saved maybe his stroke at the free-throw line. He works really hard. But like 40% of his hard work is just wasted motion.

Time flies ph. I skimmed it and the I got pissy when Rj deemed bzd the worst end of game coach in the history of college basketball less than a week after cmm's last second basket against state. I just found that stupid. One of the lone height spots of the season is technically we have not given up a lead in the last 5 minutes of a game yet. Haven't overcome a lead either but course in our losses we are usually down 15+ by then

Still most haven't shat on bzd for the right reasons. It's not a game mgmt thing. It's leading a program. Inspiring 13 college athletes. That is his ultimate weakness and it is like a black hole for him. It directly related to his historically awful road record. Lack of confidence lack of leadership lack of backbone. But he can draw up a play or two and find undervalued 2 and 3 stars whoop whoop

what are you talking about? we've been shitting on his ability to not lead a program ever since he came here and sucked moose cock.

Time flies ph. I skimmed it and the I got pissy when Rj deemed bzd the worst end of game coach in the history of college basketball less than a week after cmm's last second basket against state. I just found that stupid. One of the lone height spots of the season is technically we have not given up a lead in the last 5 minutes of a game yet. Haven't overcome a lead either but course in our losses we are usually down 15+ by then

Still most haven't shat on bzd for the right reasons. It's not a game mgmt thing. It's leading a program. Inspiring 13 college athletes. That is his ultimate weakness and it is like a black hole for him. It directly related to his historically awful road record. Lack of confidence lack of leadership lack of backbone. But he can draw up a play or two and find undervalued 2 and 3 stars whoop whoop

You certainly never bitched about a black a-hole before, jb!

what are you talking about? we've been shitting on his ability to not lead a program ever since he came here and sucked moose cock.

Yep, I love contrarians that finally realize that the sky is indeed blue acting like they have discovered some nugget of information the rest of us haven't.

For instance, when people were complaining about him spending his entire radio show during Bzaster Year 2 talking about recruits while ignoring his current team that was out there practicing every day, you don't think his leadership qualities were being questioned?

LOL. Buzz can't even fail miserably correctly.

Back