• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wilson NC

elquintodeac

Reaction score
I've landed a job there. Other than let RJ announce death, anyone with something to add about Wilson? The job itself is a great opportunity for me but all I know about Wilson is where the Bojangles and ABC store are from when I hang out at my buddy's house on the Tar River Reservoir.

I've landed a job there. Other than let RJ announce death, anyone with something to add about Wilson? The job itself is a great opportunity for me but all I know about Wilson is where the Bojangles and ABC store are from when I hang out at my buddy's house on the Tar River Reservoir.

Live in Raleigh and commute. And eat at Parker's

Not married. 28 in a few months. Living in Raleigh is something I have considered. I do know Parker's as any good North Carolinian would and will eat there. At first will live at the reservoir or my parent's house (near Wake Forest) for free and then decide where to go.

Areas of Raleigh to target? I haven't been in NC since 2008. Grew up outside Raleigh and went to high school in Raleigh so I know the city but not the current goings-ons.

commute from raleigh? thats an hour each way.

BB&T by chance?

28u7dzn.jpg

Areas of Raleigh to target? I haven't been in NC since 2008. Grew up outside Raleigh and went to high school in Raleigh so I know the city but not the current goings-ons.

i live halfway between downtown and north hills and love it-- it's close to work for me and only about a 5 minute drive to "fun". if i didn't live here, i'd probably pick somewhere near cameron village for ease of walk-ability, or maybe glenwood south for a little while since my social life has been somewhat of a priority lately. i'm actually thinking of buying one of the condos in the bishop's park areas- if you can find a rental in that area i'd go for it. walkable to both downtown and cameron village and right off of fred fletcher park.

Considering you probably want to get on the highway and avoid as much surface road traffic as possible, I would say North Hills, just inside or outside the beltline.

i live halfway between downtown and north hills and love it-- it's close to work for me and only about a 5 minute drive to "fun". if i didn't live here, i'd probably pick somewhere near cameron village for ease of walk-ability, or maybe glenwood south for a little while since my social life has been somewhat of a priority lately. i'm actually thinking of buying one of the condos in the bishop's park areas- if you can find a rental in that area i'd go for it. walkable to both downtown and cameron village and right off of fred fletcher park.

A girl in my wife's book club lives there and loves it. We live in the Cotton Mill building on Capital/Peace. The location is incredible. We are walkable to downtown/glenwood, 5 minutes from Cameron Village, but still have green space for our dog and are a stone's throw (literally) from Seaboard Station where we go to the gym, has several restaurants, etc.

Back