• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WNBA Sucks: Discuss

shouldn't this get moved to the Pit? i mean its not really sports related.

skip to about 1:50 and then to about 2:38 for the replay so that you don't have to watch anymore WNBA than necessar

Lol. OH SNAP. Not only have we established the woman's game's physical shortcomings, but now there's reasonable doubt as to their mental prowess too.

I know and they acted like it was the biggest thing to happen in basketball since Naismith hung a couple of peach baskets. :rulz:

What's crazier is that it had happened in college a few times before that.

They shoul use a smaller ball, lower the goals, and make the court 40% smaller. Maybe then it would feel like the men's game.

WNBA vs. Donkey Basketball League, which would get better TV ratings????

Couldn't find proof of this on the interwebs but a friend of mine who used to live in Seattle always tell the story of the Seattle Mayor making a statement that even though they hadn't won any championships that year Seattle sports was still a great thing. He made this statement the same year Seattle's WNBA team won the championship. Apparently the mayor of Seattle didn't think the WNBA counted as a real sport.

I'll say this about the WNBA, we have players on our team now who could make a WNBA roster. Now, with regard to the women's team....

Dude, you completely missed the joke.

Good one, freke.

Last edited:
i guess he's saying our players on our men's team could make the roster but maybe not the women's team? where's the joke?

hmm. that's how i read it as well.

guys on the wake men's team could make a WNBA roster (as could most, if not all players on division 1 teams). girls on the wake women's team could not make a WNBA roster.

Back