• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wolf of Wall Street

I watched a fully unedited version of Wolf of Wall Street on the seat-back screen on an airplane. Definitely some awkward moments with my row mates during the graphic sex scenes.

The yacht in the movie belongs to some towelie from the UAE, Leo's boi.

He rented it again this week and has it parked in the harbor in Rio with a full Ho-Patrol of models.

Life is tough.

Leo could afford that yacht, right? Smart of him to borrow I guess.

Leo could afford that yacht, right? Smart of him to borrow I guess.

If it floats, flies or fucks it's better to rent

While bacon has the correct response, the answer to the question is 'no'. Sheik Mansour of the UAE owns the yacht, Topaz, the fifth largest private yacht in the world. He also owns Man City.

Topaz cost around 400MM Euro to build, Leo is worth probably $250MM.

Fuck, didn't realize the yacht was that big/expensive

Serious question: why are yachts so goddamn expensive? I understand that they're luxury boats, but they're not that large. For comparison, the construction cost of the Staples Center in L.A. was $375m, or about $500m in 2014 dollars.

Serious question: why are yachts so goddamn expensive? I understand that they're luxury boats, but they're not that large. For comparison, the construction cost of the Staples Center in L.A. was $375m, or about $500m in 2014 dollars.

Does the Staples Center float?

Back