• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Womens ACC Tournament: Wake Loses in Semis

Game is on ESPN3. You know, in case your tv has been overtaken by Team Umizoomi as mine has.

Miami is playing Wake men's offense right now. They can't do shit.

Wake up 35-23 with a minute left in the half

37-23 Wake with a free throw pending with basically no time left in the half. What a half. Peterson is awesome

Wake beating Miami would be massive. State may be able to break into the tourney with that win.

Are you sure? I don't know much about State's women team other than that they just beat Duke and are 18-14, 5-11 on the year.

At the risk of a massive jinx, would this be the biggest win by ranking in Wake women's history? I'm assuming it would be overall when combining opponent and situation.

Are you sure? I don't know much about State's women team other than that they just beat Duke and are 18-14, 5-11 on the year.

Their coach said that after the game...I don't know if it's necessarily true (probably not). Their RPI might be high? I really don't know much about women's basketball besides Wake.

Was 38-23 Deacs at the half. Now 38-29 with 18 min to go.
Hang on!

This is gonna be a battle 44-35, pending an and-one at the under 16 for Wake.

Miami started the half 6-7. When they miss shots they're about half as good because they can't set their press up. We need to play like we know how, like we're up 10, and like we did in the first half.

Let's go Deacs!

Anybody else see Devin Thomas behind the Wake bench? He was wearing a Maryland sweatshirt, I presume to support his sister. But pretty cool he was cheering on the Deacs women's team.

Interesting stat..............Bench points Wake 22 Miami 0

I don't watch a lot of women's basketball, but holy God - Miami's "women" do not look like females.

Peterson is just an unbelievably good coach and charismatic guy. I really like the future of the program under him.

51-42 Deacs with 11:25 to go.
Playing tough.

Back