• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Hoops Upsets BC and Syracuse in ACCT

Trying to give it away late. Of course Cuse has caught fire.

Nice to see a Wake team hit big FTs down the stretch.
Bring on Duke.

Nice to see a Wake team hit big FTs down the stretch.

This was my thought exactly. Clutch FTs.

I caught the last 5 minutes of this game, and while I don't get invested in women's BB like men's, it's nice to see them pull off a big win.

How could this team be so bad this year?

How could this team be so bad this year?

Losing Brunori to the knee injury seemed to wipe out the team. Nice to see them making a little run. Hoover is doing a really good job recruiting. It may be a similar situation to Manning - good recruiter not much of a coach.

In the RPI, Wake is 216, Boston College is 110, Syracuse is 30, and Duke is 13. Hope the Deacs can keep it rolling against Duke at 11:00 AM tomorrow.

Amazing that WF just equaled the number of season ACC wins during the first two days of the ACC tournament. Would love to see the men do the same next week. :p

I'm not an expert on women's basketball, and the 15 minutes that I watched of this team today was the first 15 minutes I've watched all year, but it is unbelievable to me that this team only won 2 games all year.

I'm not an expert on women's basketball, and the 15 minutes that I watched of this team today was the first 15 minutes I've watched all year, but it is unbelievable to me that this team only won 2 games all year.

As I posted earlier, I was at the game today with my daughter's class and I can honestly say that is the most fun I've had at a Wake Forest basketball game (either gender) in the last 5 years. Those girls played hard, battled back the times they got down a little bit today, played a really great stretch to go up by 15 on a couple of occasions, and held off a scare at the end by hitting clutch free throws. Good job today Ladies!!!

Typically played well, but folded under pressure. One 5 or 10 minute stretch ruins the game. Some close losses: Arizona, @Duke, @Virginia, BC.

Losing Brunori to the knee injury seemed to wipe out the team. Nice to see them making a little run. Hoover is doing a really good job recruiting. It may be a similar situation to Manning - good recruiter not much of a coach.

Manning is in his first year at Wake and doesn't have the talent, I don't think it is fair to say Manning is a good recruiter and a poor coach.

No fuckin' joke.

He apparently built a pretty good thing at Tulsa

Amazing that WF just equaled the number of season ACC wins during the first two days of the ACC tournament. Would love to see the men do the same next week. :p

Wouldn't that be awesome! Meantime a very nice 2 days so far for Jen and her gals.

1287945120_rainman.jpg

BarbiePom had us as 9 points dogs.

Back