• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Hoops Upsets BC and Syracuse in ACCT

We have a girls basketball team too. That's cool.

Wake and VPI had three total conference wins in the regular season and won four games in two days.

Most interesting thing looking at women's basketball sagarin was that connecticut would be at least an 18 point favorite over every team in the nation.

Wake and VPI had three total conference wins in the regular season and won four games in two days.

Most interesting thing looking at women's basketball sagarin was that connecticut would be at least an 18 point favorite over every team in the nation.

It amazes me that UConn is so frequently just that much better than every other team in the country.

It amazes me that UConn is so frequently just that much better than every other team in the country.

Goes to show what a small pond sport women's hoop continues to be. UCONN recruits on the same level that Kentucky men do, but girls stay for 4 years. Also, the difference between the best 10 women college players and the rest of D-1 players is much bigger than the difference between the best 10 men basketball players, and the remaining D-1 men's players.

there is absolutely nothing interesting looking at women's basketball sagarin.

wake down 8-2 before the first tv timeout. game on fox sports south for you degenerates without a job.

wake down 8-2 before the first tv timeout. game on fox sports south for you degenerates without a job.

Yeah, I'm afraid our ladies won't have the legs today to hang with Duke. 3rd game in 3 days, Duke is playing their first.

hamby battling down low but just cant get it to drop

and the carolina kia play by play guy calls us the wake forest demons. thanks ron.

Back