• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Hoops Upsets BC and Syracuse in ACCT

36-21 Puke, the ladies are fighting at least, but not looking good.

wake cuts the lead to 5. keep it up ladies

I'm blacked out on ESPN3. Is this on the ACC website?

I think it's pretty interesting the Uconn is 18 points better than any other team in the sport. That's not even fun

So am I. Supposedly on ComcastSportsNet here, but I don't have that. The woman in Chesapeake's account I usually raid was of no help.

Last edited:
77-68, another good ACC tournament showing for the ladies and they didn't lay down today to the Dukies after getting down big early, unlike some other Wake teams I know. Hoover just needs to start putting together good regular seasons so they can get a better seed and a bye or 2.

I think it's pretty interesting the Uconn is 18 points better than any other team in the sport. That's not even fun

It's not fun and it's hard to explain how at least a few other programs can't consistently be legit challengers to UConn. It's like back in the day when UCLA was so dominant in the men's game.

77-68, another good ACC tournament showing for the ladies and they didn't lay down today to the Dukies after getting down big early, unlike some other Wake teams I know. Hoover just needs to start putting together good regular seasons so they can get a better seed and a bye or 2.

Good game by the Lady Deacs. Unfortunately, having to come back from a large deficit two times in one game left them gassed in the end. Candace Ball fouled out with several minutes left to go in the game and that hurt. They fought hard. This was not the same team that was blown out by dook, the holes, and Notre Dame. They did a MUCH better job spreading out the offense and finding the open guy, attacking the rim, and ball handling (even though they still made some pretty dumb passes that were stolen).

I like Coach Hoover. She doesn't have the pedigree that some would like, but she's passionate, she fights for her girls- works the ref all game long- and she gets what it takes to be a WFU athlete. Hopefully she can take this momentum and turn the corner.

I hate, hate, hate that Hamby & Calicott are seniors. Really sad to see them go.

It's not fun and it's hard to explain how at least a few other programs can't consistently be legit challengers to UConn. It's like back in the day when UCLA was so dominant in the men's game.

they are well coached. they get extremely high rated players that stay for probably 4 yrs. they reload every yr because they win so much.

it does suck though.

Back