• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group D Discussion (CRC, ENG, ITA, URU)

lol wtf

Sam Borden ‏@SamBorden 4m
Tabarez just made a long defense of Suarez, including lashing out at media for targeting him. One journalist clapped afterward.

Suarez can do no wrong in seemingly any Uruguyan's eyes. It is fucking bizarre.

Luisao got a 2 month worldwide ban for running into a referee a couple years ago. FIFA decided that one. So a precedent for FIFA suspending a guy from all of football is there.

That match was intense. Cant believe another Euro power out

And Suarez is nuts. Certifiable

I bet this guy is having a fun afternoon

Bq6nOchCEAEMPVx.png

Can FIFA suspend him for the rest of the WC and ban him from playing in other leagues for a period of time?

And Suarez is nuts. Certifiable

Ugh. What a cannibal. He apparently wants to eat people as this is the THIRD time he's done it in a match.

Would be nice to see him miss the rest of the Cup, IMO.

Just throwing this out there: FIFA gave Zidane a 3 match suspension for his headbutt in the 06 final. Obviously it didn't matter since he had retired.

On vacation this week--came in off the beach in the 77th minute. Talk about good timing! Twitter has been tremendous fun for the last hour or so.

Brought back lots of fun memories of his bite of Ivanovic followed by his leveler in stoppage time.

LOL

Evander Holyfield ‏@holyfield 8m
I guess any part of the body is up for eating.

Do you think FIFA will still let him play as long as he's kept on a chain like Michonne's zombies?

"This is a football World Cup. It's not about morality, cheap morality."

20140424T033335Z_1_CBREA3N09W400_RTROPTP_4_SOCCERWORLD.ashx

Ben Lyttleton ‏@benlyt 5m
Now seems appropriate: on Luis Suarez from Ale Garay, old Nacional youth coach. 'I compare him to someone w/ a tiger at bottom of garden'

'You can give him best food, best care, but one day tiger will open the door & eat you. Why? Because he is still a tiger.'

I'm not seeing it. I think his face grazed the shoulder, nothing more.

Wait, dump trucks of money, come back!!!!!!!!!! You too, Sanchez!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cesare Prandelli has resigned as Italy coach.

Your move, Hodgson...

I'm not seeing it. I think his face grazed the shoulder, nothing more.

Wait, dump trucks of money, come back!!!!!!!!!! You too, Sanchez!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and even if he did graze the shoulder, do we not give him a pass because of how insufferable the Italian play was today?

Back