• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group E Discussion (ECU, FRA, HON, SWI)

A catalog of all the fouls that will occur in this evening's Honduras v Ecuador match.

BqmXXIRCMAA3KlH.jpg

Foul-fest 2014.

Martin tried to warn us.

Just caught the Colombia episode of Parts Unknown.....I'm ready to set up shop somewhere in South America.

Come join me in Natal, I'm like 50/50 on hopping on my flight back home

(Not really, but one can dream)

So about that Swiss defense, dv7...

Yes?

UsernameScore
dv7395
Bayern RugMünchen374
Dan Dallal373
Chuck P1373
Scovy23373

Defense EFPts
Argentina22
Switzerland37

Granted, Argentina hasn't played their 2nd match yet, but 37 points from a defense is the most of any defense so far. Italy with 36 the second most, and we've got them too! Yayyyyyy!

Anyone know if that guy who was trained in the American system but decided to play for Honduras is having a good memorable World Cup?

Anyone know if that guy who was trained in the American system but decided to play for Honduras is having a good memorable World Cup?

Najar? I noticed he started the first match. Beyond that I wouldn't call his WC "memorable."

I'll be cheering hard, fighting to keep my eyes dry, during the Honduras-Switzerland game today. A good friend of mine who grew up in Tegucigalpa, moved here in as a teenager, married a girl from Raleigh and has two fantastic college aged kids, passed away unexpectedly this morning. RIP MB.

Ecuador XI: Domínguez - Paredes, Guagua, Erazo, W. Ayoví - A. Valencia, Noboa, Minda, Montero - Arroyo, E.Valencia

France XI: Lloris - Sagna, Kos, Sakho, Digne - Pogba, Schneiderlin, Matuidi - Sissoko, Benzema, Griezmann

----------------------

Switzerland XI: Benaglio, Lichtsteiner, Djourou, Schar, Rodriguez, Behrami, Inler, Shaqiri, Xhaka, Mehmedi, Drmic

Honduras XI: Valladares,Figueroa,Bernardez, J Garcia, Palacios, Bengtson, Costly, B Garcia, Espinoza, Claros, Beckeles

I'll be cheering hard, fighting to keep my eyes dry, during the Honduras-Switzerland game today. A good friend of mine who grew up in Tegucigalpa, moved here in as a teenager, married a girl from Raleigh and has two fantastic college aged kids, passed away unexpectedly this morning. RIP MB.

that is rather turrible. RIP.

Honduras is gonna give Switzerland the full CONCACAF experience in Manaus

Ecuador XI: Domínguez - Paredes, Guagua, Erazo, W. Ayoví - A. Valencia, Noboa, Minda, Montero - Arroyo, E.Valencia

France XI: Lloris - Sagna, Kos, Sakho, Digne - Pogba, Schneiderlin, Matuidi - Sissoko, Benzema, Griezmann

Damn. Giroud out after opening last game with goal

Ugh. Hang in there. Two of my daughter's friends both lost their fathers unexpectedly within the last month. One had a heart attack while out running. The other suffered bleeding in his brain and went into a coma. Just awful. Makes you treasure the things you have in this world.

Terrible news. Sorry to hear.

Wow. RIP to him and thoughts to his family.

Back