• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group G Discussion (GER, GHA, POR, USA)

I'm assuming we'll go with the same formation as Nigeria? Same starting XI?

Tim Howard, DaMarcus Beasley, Matt Besler, Geoff Cameron, Fabian Johnson, Kyle Beckerman, Alejandro Bedoya, Jermaine Jones, Michael Bradley, Clint Dempsey, Jozy Altidore

Possibly Zeus for Bedoya, but yeah. I kind of like Bedoya as an injection of pace late, and Zeus provides better service for Jozy/Clint.

I thought Bedoya had an excellent game v Nigeria, and quite frankly he's been playing better than Zusi

I'd be okay either way. Bedoya has been a pleasant surprise.

Bedoya's pace and defense will be needed against Ghana

I don't sense enough patriotism here. Everyone needs to drink 36 beers and eat a giant steak before the match.

NOT ENOUGH FREEDOM YET, YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH OF THE CHEESE EATING SURRENDER CLOWNS

EVERYONE GO TO YOUTUBE AND LISTEN TO THE MARVIN GAYE STAR SPANGLED BANNER RIGHT NOW

I'm 100% sure that France is a free country with democracy and everything as well. It's pretty amazing. One could even say they are the godfathers of democracy given their history. Freedom

I'm 100% sure that France is a free country with democracy and everything as well. It's pretty amazing. One could even say they are the godfathers of democracy given their history. Freedom

stop trying to bring "facts" into this

Back