• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group G Discussion (GER, GHA, POR, USA)

I never root for ze Germans in much of anything. Maybe if they're playing France or something. And didn't watch much of the Open yesterday because I'm not a Kaymer fan. But today, I am a huge fan of ze Germans. Crush Portugal.

This is going to be a great, great day. LET'S GO USA. I'll be traipsing through the BL in my BRASKY USA DEMPSEY CHINA SHIRT

This is going to be a great, great day. LET'S GO USA. I'll be traipsing through the BL in my BRASKY USA DEMPSEY CHINA SHIRT

Oh wait, I've changed my mind. I'm going to be traipsing through my GOD DAMNED APARTMENT drinking GOD DAMNED BUDWEISERS wearing my GOD DAMNED DEMPSEY JERSEY and chanting USA USA USA USA all day long. Game is at 11:00PM. I am going to be so drunk, omg. And, after all of that God-damning, I'm going to very humbly ask for God to BLESS AMERICA.

"Please welcome one of America's premiere entertainers, Grammy-award winner [and GOD DAMNED American HERO]"

WTF why is it so fucking hard to find the original video of the greatest patriot song of our time? Fortunately the patriot website "god tube" has it archived for these moments where our enemies need to choke on the sweet smell of FREEDOM:

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=9020JJNU

This is much better discussion. I thought I was the only one who remembered the constitution for a second.

America shades? Check.

America polo with a bunch of American flags? Check.

America shorts? IF WE WIN.

THE FLAG STILL STANDS FOR FREEDOM...

AND THEY CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocking my American flag shorts (sorry vad) today. Leaving work at 4 to get properly buzzed for the match. CANT WAIT.

This is much better discussion. I thought I was the only one who remembered the constitution for a second.

I have the constitution tattooed to my god damned left pectoral. Not really. But it is a sweet idea.

America shades? Check.

America polo with a bunch of American flags? Check.

America shorts? IF WE WIN.

I'm going BRASKY jersey, flag boxers for today. Not trying to get stabbed on the way to the bar. Saving other paraphernalia for later.

Vad, any chance you could catch a train and be here by 11PM local time? I'm concerned that the locals aren't really getting my patriotism.

dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg

LETS GO

I have the constitution tattooed to my god damned left pectoral. Not really. But it is a sweet idea.

I'm going BRASKY jersey, flag boxers for today. Not trying to get stabbed on the way to the bar. Saving other paraphernalia for later.

Holy crap if a republican lifted up his sleeve and it was that or a bald eagle he would sweep the primaries

Back