• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group G Discussion (GER, GHA, POR, USA)

h55D7CD9C

resisting the temptation to go full soccer nerd here

bradley hasn't had a fantastic world cup, and part of that comes with the expectations we put on him

he's typically great running with the ball, in distribution, and in winning tackles/getting stuck in/creating space and chances

he hasn't been great with the ball mostly because his first touch has been absolutely terrible, and he's given up possession too much

he also seems to be miscommunicating with teammates on runs, something he is characteristically great at

i'm not gonna fully apologize for him because he has been kinda shit, but the comments about running being him out of position doesn't make sense; his role is to wander

and zusi took two bad corners that i'm willing to chalk up to conditions in recife; he has been fantastic at set pieces for the US

Zusi's deliveries have been great. I'm not sure you are watching the same games as me.

Could it be that Bradley is having to play with a Dempsey out of position and no Altidore? I agree his first touch has been awful, but the miscommunications with the forwards may be because he doesn't have the same amount of time invested in playing with them.

haha wut? where did i say anything bad about zusi? i'm not sure you're reading the same posts as me.

I feel like the ref laughed about something yesterday that really pissed me off. Maybe the collision?

Okay. I was on my computer and had the sound low so I wasn't sure what was going on.

Haha, no - not vadtoy. That girl was like 22 and was dating the guy in the onesey.

(fwiw - pics of vadtoy and I have definitely made it onto the board before, saying I out kicked my coverage doesn't don't justice)

Haha, no - not vadtoy. That girl was like 22 and was dating the guy in the onesey.

(fwiw - pics of vadtoy and I have definitely made it onto the board before, saying I out kicked my coverage doesn't don't justice)

Unjust and unfair :thumbsup:

Back