• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Knockout Rounds Thread (USMNT THREAD!) (nwt)

Don't write Chile off in this game....

Jesus Neymar is such a fucking bitch.

Neymar is the worst. Getting ripped by announcers too "I'm sure it hurts but spraying water on it isn't going to do anything."

Hulk, Oscar, Ruiz, Neymar, what's not to like.

What's the deal with stopping the anthems while people still sing? Have I missed that in the other matches?

I think FIFA only allows one verse with music, so the Brazilians just sing the rest a capella. It's one of my favorite things about the World Cup this year.

What's the deal with stopping the anthems while people still sing? Have I missed that in the other matches?

They only play them for a certain amount of time, so the long anthems get stopped and the crowds finish them.

Neymar is the worst. Getting ripped by announcers too "I'm sure it hurts but spraying water on it isn't going to do anything."

"and Neymar looks shockingly well again..." I heart Ian Darke.

The sun is going to make this tough for the keeper esp if it's far post

Bravo, Bravo.

I think FIFA only allows one verse with music, so the Brazilians just sing the rest a capella. It's one of my favorite things about the World Cup this year.

Raise your hand if you know the second verse of the SSB.

Neymar's gonna get a yellow for persistent infringement if he keeps this up and he'll be suspended

If Brazil loses...we riot.

BrOtZmUCcAEZP9G.png

hahahahahha

What a STUPID yellow card to pick up there. So dumb.

Back