• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Parent of 2015

i recall receiving a letter for cross country, but i most certainly never would have sewn it on to anything

only dorks walked around with letter jackets or those bulky school rings

it's either tucked away in a certain box of childhood mementos or it's been lost to the sands of time

i will shed no tears

Should've clarified. The jacket SHOULD mean absolutely nothing to fucking grown ass adults, except insomuch as they are happy that their kid likes it.

There are just way too many people in this country who overlook doing the right thing in favor of selfish interests.

There are just way too many people in this country who overlook doing the right thing in favor of selfish interests.

031614_Ron_Wellman_640x360.jpg

If you want to advance the cause of kids with down syndrom, that's great, but stop fucking calling them retards.

no shit dummy. i was using it in a discussion with elc in order to make a point. a point that, like so many, was completely lost on you.

1. The people who are taking the side of the mom of the kid with Down Syndrome are all clearly dwarves (or olds, like Milhouse) who never earned a letter in high school.
2. As mentioned earlier in the thread- getting that letter jacket was the way to ensure SWEET high school pussy.
3. I think they should have absolutely given the kid a letter- but it should have had to look different than the letters given to those who FUCKING EARNED THEM LIKE GODDAMN MEN.
4. Academic letters? What the fuck?
5. ELC is a real fucking man who listens to Metallica and shit- and I'm talking Ride the Lightning, not that fucking post-1993 pussy shit they wrote. The rest of you little bitches are listen to Michael Bolton and James Taylor and Barry Manilow.

Don't care to read the article, but I suspect the lady who complained about the Down Syndrome kid getting a letterman's jacket is also someone who has snidely referred to "Barak Hussein Obama" and has strong opinions about the IRS.

Metallica's shit years started with the black album, FWIW.

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of hypersensitive ninnies you all are. I'm amazed that some of you are capable of wiping your own asses with the way you carry on about the dumbest of shit. Lowest common denominator emotional shit is like your subsistence. You all need it to give you the sparks that start your motors each day.

To clarify, I...

(1) criticized the parent who complained, as well as the kid who complained to his parent if that was the case
(2) criticized the parent of the kid with Down Syndrome, and particularly her making this a local news item
(3) did not criticize the kid with Down Syndrome

Yet apparently in this world where logic and reading comprehension is absent, I am pilloried for being insensitive. No doubt this is some sort of holdover from whatever dumbass political views you hold which I happen to disagree with and which have absolutely zero to do with a retarded kid in a letter jacket, but that's par for the course from this stellar group. I think that in order to show your solidarity with the mom in the news story, all of you should take my posts in this thread to your local news media. Spin it as your feelings getting hurt or cyber bullying or something like that. I mean, I think that would be an overreaction, but apparently it is ok to do stupid shit like that in your world and be immune from criticism.

No problem with logic and reading comprehension. You're a fucking idiot for #2. That's all there is to it

Oh, I just wasn't impressed by your four varsity letters.

Oh, I just wasn't impressed by your four varsity letters.

Nobody was or is or will ever will be impressed by varsity letters earned in high school. Who gives a shit?

Peaked in high school Rob Lowe thinks ELC is good though, so he's got that going for him.

No problem with logic and reading comprehension. You're a fucking idiot for #2. That's all there is to it

What? You think the mom isn't a terrible person for trying to make her special needs kid's life a little more "normal" and enjoyable?

What kind of un-American pansy are you?

Back