• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Poster Tournament Bracket

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, your 2013 bracket (Updated!).

WPT_zps8a741bee.png

Google Docs link

Last edited:
WHOA

Hey guys. How's the bracket look? Any feedback? :thumbsup:

So we're thinking of offering up a negrep bomb to the winner of this prestigious event. I'm thinking -2000 rep to the winner.

What does the mob think?

So we're thinking of offering up a negrep bomb to the winner of this prestigious event. I'm thinking -2000 rep to the winner.

What does the mob think?

Not a lot of responses huh? Probably because only mods can respond to a locked thread.

There's no prestige to a rep hit. That's just punitive. What happens needs to be at least a 1 year mark of shame. Forced avatar or name label fits better.

There's no prestige to a rep hit. That's just punitive. What happens needs to be at least a 1 year mark of shame. Forced avatar or name label fits better.

How about both?

What does the mob think?

Too low. -5000 sounds about right for striking a good balance between outraged posts for all to enjoy and PM's to the mods.

would any other posters still in contention give a crap other than rj?

ETA: Slim would, although he'd probably just go 3.0

Last edited:

It would be interesting to find out, but as long as RJ is in this tourney, people will make sure he wins just to see the fallout....

See, there's the rub. This tournament is going to be fucking boring if rjkarl wins.

Too low. -5000 sounds about right for striking a good balance between outraged posts for all to enjoy and PM's to the mods.

It like when Gollum shrieks about someone stealing his precious.

"Thieves! They stole it from us!"

I think Knight legitimately thinks he doesn't suck. Outside of a few outliers, in our matchup the people who voted for me are a veritable who's who list of exactly who you don't want to see eye to eye with.

Back