• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Poster Tournament Bracket

How about -2000 rep, avatar change, confined to own thread for only rjkarl.

Banishment for the field.

How about -2000 rep, avatar change, confined to own thread for only rjkarl.

Banishment for the field.

INTERESTING. Though I think banishment would be the ultimate loss for rj. Can you even imagining him trying to start over, followed by the inevitable meltdown when everyone realizes it's him again after three posts? That would be hilarious

rjkarl is going to "win" this tournament. I don't think anyone honestly wants to see him banned. if someone can upset rj, that person probably deserves to never post again.

rjkarl is going to "win" this tournament. I don't think anyone honestly wants to see him banned. if someone can upset rj, that person probably deserves to never post again.

I see what you did there.

i heard birdie kicks dogs, is that true?

sry townie, gotta spread it. i'll get you.

I feel like this was a good building year for me. I have a ton of returning starters for 2014 and my inside post moves are becoming the stuff of legend. My "devils advocate" approach allows me to go Right or Left...whether a "spirited defense of Jeremiah Wright or a closer inspection of Trayvon Martins background" I have demonstrated a fearless tenacity when attacking the straw men and their baskets. I am looking to go all the way in '14 and advancing beyond the "sweet 16"!

Thanks to each and every one of you out here, for without pricks like yourselves the whole thing would be utterly without joy.

Applause.

I feel like this was a good building year for me. I have a ton of returning starters for 2014 and my inside post moves are becoming the stuff of legend. My "devils advocate" approach allows me to go Right or Left...whether a "spirited defense of Jeremiah Wright or a closer inspection of Trayvon Martins background" I have demonstrated a fearless tenacity when attacking the straw men and their baskets. I am looking to go all the way in '14 and advancing beyond the "sweet 16"!

Thanks to each and every one of you out here, for without pricks like yourselves the whole thing would be utterly without joy.

Applause.

You had a chance but overplayed it with this post.

Dang Knight had a respectable run over here too. Dual board threat.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back