• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Poster Tournament Bracket

It would be immediately after the hammer dropped. Then rj would just use it as fuel and make everyone's lives even more miserable than he already does.

Love the idea, but it would skew votes unfairly to rj....and give him something to bitch about for days after this

would any other posters still in contention give a crap other than rj?

ETA: Slim would, although he'd probably just go 3.0

Can't remember every whining about rep.

I give and take negreps all the time.

I wouldn't be against the winner of the tournament getting something like this.

I've also said I will quit posting if I advance past RJ.

If people think I'm that bad, then I'll GTFO

Love the idea, but it would skew votes unfairly to rj....and give him something to bitch about for days after this

lol how would that be different from any other day?

Put me back in against rj with the "punishment" of winning being -25,000 rep. I'd be fine with such a "harsh" outcome if it happened to me. Somehow I would survive without my internet rep on this message board. Just one day at a time though. Just one day at a time.

I think a title change would be better than a negrep bomb. Something simple, like "WPT Champion 2013," or maybe something that reflects a hated attribute or catchphrase of the winner. For example, with Rj you could have a blatant typo or a reference to toilets, or for deacfreke2 you could title him "miserable fucking fan." Besides, I suspect the winner will probably receive a negrep barrage from the populace anyways without the input of the mods.

Not THAT much negrep. Even -2000 is a shit ton of neg rep.

And if said person just begs for more pawse, he can build it right back up

This Internet rep stuff is serious business!

Another idea - the loser gets to choose one of the following:

1) Minus 2000 rep points

2) Confined to his own thread for one month

3) Banishment

using rep as a reward/punishment is stupid because one of the dudes with the highest rep (Ph) was a 1 seed in this tournament. rep is not a proper indicator of who is best/worst. I should know, I have a shitton of rep and most of it is because of dick jokes.

Another idea - the loser gets to choose one of the following:

1) Minus 2000 rep points

2) Confined to his own thread for one month

3) Banishment

4) Avatar changed to [Redacted] and custom title changed to "Bz In 4 Life"

Back