• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst replay call ever?

I think it was a drop, but Jimbo deserves to lose for making that call.

Good grief - what a mess. Looks like an incomplete pass, but I don't know that it is 100% conclusive. Of course with ACC replay officials, who knows? They may claim that it is a TD.

If they say complete and game over, there will be rioting.

Last edited:
BARKING SIGNALS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. Despite the refs looks like UVA wins. Let's see if the refs find a way to let him kick it over.

BARKING SIGNALS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. Despite the refs looks like UVA wins. Let's see if the refs find a way to let him kick it over.

I always thought that FGs were on a silent count with the holder using hand signals to let the center know when the kicker was ready. At least that what we did in college.

Near the end when it was quiet I stood up and yelled in my ref voice, "The FG from the 3rd quarter is now under review"...got a chuckle from those around us...:)

As I mentioned in a different thread, the title for worst replay ever goes to the Syracuse extra point earlier this season. There is no grey area on that... either it went through or it didn't, and they still got it wrong. This one is probably top ten, though

Near the end when it was quiet I stood up and yelled in my ref voice, "The FG from the 3rd quarter is now under review"...got a chuckle from those around us...:)

Pos rep, then tears of painful, painful truth.

Back