• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Senior Day Crowd Ever?

TripleDeac21

Reaction score
Absolutely pitiful. This is the home send off for Hartman? Seriously, fans/students? Just inexplicable and shameful.

Looks like a thin crowd on TV for sure. I'm guessing the last 3 games and cold weather are having an effect. Wf fans are notorious for voting with our feet

Most WF fans don’t live in W-S. An 8 PM game is always hard. Throw in that there have been a ton of night games, it’s cold, and we have looked like dog shit for 3 weeks and it’s not surprising. Look at some other crowds from games today. We aren’t alone.

Has Wake ever had senior day after thanksgiving? Why yes, yes they have hence “Lol there have been much more awful post thanksgiving crowds”

Right but that's after Thanksgiving. Crowds are expected to be thin then. But for tonight? C'mon man.
Has Wake ever had senior day after thanksgiving? Why yes, yes they have hence “Lol there have been much more awful post thanksgiving crowds”

LOL. Gossett, I know what you’re saying.

Im not defending shitty crowd, but are you as excited as you were three games ago? I’m not. That means the casual fan isn’t at all.
Oh no I am not. We have looked like ass the past few weeks. But look at the big picture. Hartman's last game at home. Look at his full body of work and what he has done and meant for Wake. He deserves better and you honestly cannot argue that...

Oh no I am not. We have looked like ass the past few weeks. But look at the big picture. Hartman's last game at home. Look at his full body of work and what he has done and meant for Wake. He deserves better and you honestly cannot argue that...
I’m not at all. Just not a shock.

The Banana boys were into the game tonight and one of them even flipped the bird to someone while on camera.

Back