• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Worst Team in ACC History? Wake 2012 might challenge Wake 2011

After this year, which team will be remembered as worst in ACC history?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they get a second conference win, with 14 games remaining, then they will surpass us. Its gonna happen.

The ACC isn't as good this year. Plus they didn't have a OOC win nearly as good as Iowa. I would say that two more wins would probably pass us. One more win is pretty even.

If they get a second conference win, with 14 games remaining, then they will surpass us. Its gonna happen.

Raw win number doesn't make you better.

Our teram form last had much more talent than this year's BC team....whether they used it is another story.

BC up by 3 on Virginia Tech with a little over 13 minutes left.

If BC finishes ahead of us in the ACC this year, then the emperor really will be wearing no clothes in regards to Bzzzzz.

If BC finishes ahead of us in the ACC this year, then the emperor really will be wearing no clothes in regards to Bzzzzz.

I agree with this. If BC holds on this thread will be one hell of a jinx. The ACC is not making any sense right now.

Virginia Tech's bubble is bursting early this year it looks like.

This has got to be it for Seth Greenberg, right?

HokiesJournal
With 355 to go, #Hokies down 56-47 at BC. VT has 2 FGs this entire half. Pretty remarkable lead is only single digits, quite frankly.

So Donahue with objectively less talent on this team than Bzzzz looks like he is on his way to winning as many ACC games in 3 games with this team as we have in the past 19.

Donahue's just a much better game coach than Bzdoofus. His recruiting stinks, and he may never build a winner up there, but he's designed a nice offensive system, instills discipline, and gets his kids to play hard on defense.

That's possible. We might look back and say that BC caught Clemson and VT at the perfect time though. Both look awful right now.

Regardless, epic jinx on my part.

It is incredibly bizarre. I mean through their entire non-conference things played out exactly as you'd expect them to, capped off with a home loss to Rhode Island in their final game.

My only explanation is this thread.

Back