• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. PhDeac- 37, 5. Lectro- 43

Who is worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's more than style vs substance. you're a condescending know-it-all with a self-view that you are correct 100% of the time. you aren't really that much of an expert on all topics, but you sure seem to think you are the smartest motherfucker in the world.

that being said, i voted for lectro.

You just described fuggin' lectro not me. I don't think I'm an expert. I don't think I'm correct 100% of the time. I don't think I'm the smartest anything in the world. I do think I have a better track record than most on here, but it doesn't require me to be an expert, correct even 60% of the time, or the smartest anything.

You just described fuggin' lectro not me. I don't think I'm an expert. I don't think I'm correct 100% of the time. I don't think I'm the smartest anything in the world. I do think I have a better track record than most on here, but it doesn't require me to be an expert, correct even 60% of the time, or the smartest anything.

Bullshit. Lectro thinks he knows everything about Wake football.

You think you know everything about everything.

hahaha, I love it.

tumblr_mhd2qcSMZ41qgiq62o1_500.gif

Bullshit. Lectro thinks he knows everything about Wake football.

You think you know everything about everything.

The better track record than most line is all you need to know. It is the ultimate Lectro play. Post hundreds of predictions, in his case about every member or recruit for the football team, and when 1 turns out great he presents it as him getting it right despite the hundreds of players he got wrong. Ph posts thousands of things about everything and when 1 turns out great he presents it as him getting it right despite the thousands of things he got wrong.

Post some stuff I got wrong and let's talk about it. You didn't even respond to my Ish rebuttal and you brought that up.

Do you think there is some Ish conspiracy where everyone read the same things you posted and concocted some grand plan to make it appear you were absolutely wrong in your assessment of Ish and only wavered because the foundation of your argument (Ish is a horrible player) began to crumble when he played in the NBA. I would love to quote all of the wrong things you said about Ish the problem there is no way back machine on the other shitty site. So unless OGB has it archived somewhere we can't show it. However if you want some sort of proof that your viewpoints didnt change and you were still posting wrong about Ish I present a banned account from the Scout boards known as PhdDeac, which was used as a parody account to post ridiculous things about Ish. The problem and reason for the banning was it was impossible to distinguish between the parody account and your actual posts about Ish. The creation of this parody dates to Saturday, January 09, 2010 4:08 PM. That would put it at the time of ACC play, Ish's senior season.

Oh and just so everyone doesn't think i just made that up I present the admin.scout avatar archive from when I first posted posing as PhdDeac, http://admin.scout.com/media/avatars/3/1/

Last edited:
That someone actually bit on Ph's request for evidence shows how much of a pro Ph is.

No one goes along cataloging when someone is right or wrong but here's a pretty solid one from my memory.

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/16078-CBI-CIT

Saying the 2006 team was not an experienced team is pretty much objectively wrong. As I posted on that thread, 77% of our available minutes, basically 4 of 5 positions on the court at all times, were played by Juniors and Seniors.

Can't believe I got sucked into this.

According to some site on the internet, Ish was had the 5th best assist % in the nation his freshman year. That's a hell of a freshmen year.

Wow, that was a meltdown of RJ proportion. Which is really impressive because PH didn't even advance.

Back