• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WPT S16: 1. rjkarl- 60, 4. MACdeac- 35

Who is wosre?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waldo, my mistake, I should have said other than voting. To me participation was meant to mean posting.

I posted this to clarify for you.

Are you trying to throw this match up? What the fuck is wrong with you.

I had no intention of participating on this entire forum, but couldn't let an obvious lie go by.

Until the kid who is still waiting for daddy to bail him out for his lies, the only post I made on any of the threads was asking how to vote before OGB posted when voting would start.

I'll just pout him ignore. Like most spoiled brats all he wants is attention.

Why do you LIE?!?!?

He's middle-right like Bernie Sanders is middle-left.

The search function, dude. The search function.

Are we sure MAC sucks? He's been pretty funny in this thread....

What this thread needs is a giant field of toilets.

I'll go on record saying that while I don't always agree with him, I do like rj and these boards would be shittier without him.

Are you trying to throw this match up? What the fuck is wrong with you.

That's why he is a #1 seed. When he decides to take it to the next level, you just can't compete.

Last edited:
the night voters have skewed most of these votes toward the traditional powers, which is way boring.

The other Sweet Sixteen matchups have under 500 views. This one has over 7000.

Waldo, my mistake, I should have said other than voting.

RJ, now that you've voted in your own poll do you finally admit that "voter suppression" is a fiction created by the liberals. BTW, I love you man.

Well this was a bunch of BS. I was about to win, I had all of the momentum.. But then RJ had to come stomp in here and ruin it for me. Thanks a lot, jerk.

Well this was a bunch of BS. I was about to win, I had all of the momentum.. But then RJ had to come stomp in here and ruin it for me. Thanks a lot, jerk.

RJ continues to dominate the competition. He had the most votes of any contestant in R1 (73) and also has the most in R2 at 60 to go along with what looks like it will be the most lopsided R2 victory at 63%. Good thing for him that he thinks there are only a few "trouble making" posters around here who think he's awful or this would really be a blowout.

With TheReff going down (he had the 2nd most votes in R1), only lectro and bkf appear to stand in his way. Those guys could only eek out a measly 43 votes in R2 since they rarely ever post these days. Noted, jhmd is still playing his R2 game, but his opponent is an effeminate hipster lawyer who looks to have all but given up before the 2nd half even began, so it's hard to judge jhmd's strength on this round's results.

RJ continues to dominate the competition. He had the most votes of any contestant in R1 (73) and also has the most in R2 at 60 to go along with what looks like it will be the most lopsided R2 victory at 63%. Good thing for him that he thinks there are only a few "trouble making" posters around here who think he's awful or this would really be a blowout.

With TheReff going down (he had the 2nd most votes in R1), only lectro and bkf appear to stand in his way. Those guys could only eek out a measly 43 votes in R2 since they rarely ever post these days. Noted, jhmd is still playing his R2 game, but his opponent is an effeminate hipster lawyer who looks to have all but given up before the 2nd half even began, so it's hard to judge jhmd's strength on this round's results.

to whom are you referring?

LK considering a 2000 rep drop to the winner of this wonderful tourney. RJ's shaking in his boots.

Back