• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yahoo NFL Survival Pool

One more bites the dust in our Yahoo group. One still left to play tonight. Over 70% have already picked Tenn next week (vs Jax). LOL

I'm gonna avoid Tennessee next week I think. 8 teams left in my pool, Dallas winning kept seven people in it and the other has Green Bay tonight.

One more bites the dust in our Yahoo group. One still left to play tonight. Over 70% have already picked Tenn next week (vs Jax). LOL

I picked the Saints early in the week. I went back and changed my pick to Dallas but then decided I couldn't trust them and changed back to the Saints. Oops.

Green Bay costs one more. Down to 15. For me, this is the longest I've ever survived. I expect the stock market to crash and aliens to attack at any moment.

I'm still alive in the Yahoo contest as well as a big money pool - entry fee was $20. Payout is over $13k, there are 79 people left. I'm leaning heavily towards Tenn at home, along with everyone else it seems. Here are a few others I'm considering. I prefer to take home teams.

NYG vs OAK
SF vs CAR
AZ vs HOU
PIT vs BUF

Thoughts?

I'm still alive in the Yahoo contest as well as a big money pool - entry fee was $20. Payout is over $13k, there are 79 people left. I'm leaning heavily towards Tenn at home, along with everyone else it seems. Here are a few others I'm considering. I prefer to take home teams.

NYG vs OAK
SF vs CAR
AZ vs HOU
PIT vs BUF

Thoughts?

Don't over think it…Take Tennessee.

Oh well. I did better than I've ever done before in Survival football.

Sucks. TN took us out along with 10 more. 1 out with Indy and 3 left who took the Giants so they are in the $$$

Back