• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yahoo NFL Survival Pool

Other picks I liked were Pats over Jets (but hate picking road teams) and thought for a while about Panthers over Rams, but the Panthers are too mercurial.

You don't want to touch the Panthers. I'm starting him on my fantasy team this week. In 3 starts he has 23 points for me and 0-3 record, in 2 benchings 65 pts and 2-0 record. As a Panthers fan, almost feel obligated to keep him on the bench.

I wouldnt touch pats @ jets. Jets almost won @ pats earlier this year.
I think the viable picks this week are:

seattle -6.5 @ zona
Chargers -7.5@jville
Dolphins -7.5 V bills
Falcons -7 v tampa bay
Packers -10 v browns
Chiefs -6.5 v texans

Falcons scare me without s jackson & without julio. I think the pack is the safest bet but no cobb hurts and they havent exactly been great this year. Even though the Texans have been terrible they scare me..

I only pick road teams if I have to. There are also teams that I don't really want to pick against. I already went against that last week with the Giants when I took the Bears, but I don't want the Chiefs against the Texans at all.

Still can't believe the Jets beat the Falcons. Screwed me - I am in the 1 loss consolation bracket in my league - took Chicago last week - going with the Pack at home over the Browns - Weeden is turrible.

I try to avoid picking road teams at all costs. Going with Packers this week.

How did I get eliminated? I picked the Niners and they won 32-20.

Jacksonville has convinced me that they cannot win a football game this year. I'm picking against them every time I can for the rest of the year without thinking about it.

What teams has everybody used so far? Anybody used an obscure one? I think the Chargers and Rams may be the worst two teams chosen with people still in it right?

I've used:

Indy
Houston
Seattle
Denver
St. Louis
Chicago
Atlanta

What teams has everybody used so far? Anybody used an obscure one? I think the Chargers and Rams may be the worst two teams chosen with people still in it right?

I've used:

Indy
Houston
Seattle
Denver
St. Louis
Chicago
Atlanta

I've used: (In order)
Kansas City
Oakland
Seattle
Indianapolis
St. Louis
Denver
Green Bay
(This week) San Francisco

I haven't used KC yet and their schedule gets a lot tougher, so I may use them at home against the Browns. There are a lot of gimme games this week (assuming the Packers have enough receivers to field a team):

Panthers v. Bucs
Packers v. Vikings
49ers v. Jaguars
Chiefs v. Browns
Saints v. Bills

Panthers, Packers, and 49ers are at least on the road, Chiefs and Saints at home should be easy money.

Taking a quick look at our people still active, we also had people choose Cleveland, Oakland, Washington, Carolina, Houston....I think every team has been picked, including Jacksonville, but I don't see any active people with them (obviously) or Minnesota.

I've gone Indianapolis, New England, Seattle, Denver, St. Louis, Chicago, Green Bay

Back