• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yo,' Biff !

Yo Biff, who/when do the Poonthers play this week and do you expect them to win?

The play the 49ers and Un-American Colin Kaepernick in San Francisco at 4:25 eastern time on Sunday. Panthers win by 7.

Yo Biff, is it even fun anymore to repeatedly hook liveanddie with "deaconbd?"

Yo,' Biff !

Why is RJKarl obsessed with prison rape ?

SQUEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK !

Yo,' Biff !

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Yo Biff !

Who do the Poonthers play this week? Home or away? What time is the game? Do you think the Poonthers will win?!

Yo Biff !

I googled it. The Poonthers are playing the Buffalo Bills in CLT. It's on right now and not going very good for the Poonthers!

Yeah, Panthers are awesome. Nobody scores a TD on us.

The Panthers, 2-0 but . . . : They were lucky to hold on in what should have been a “confidence builder” kind of day against a Bills team that not only lacks talent, but plays a defense with which the Panthers should have been extremely familiar. The warning signs are bright and garish.

Yo,' Moonz ! The Poonthers held Buffalo to 176 total yards.

Yo,' Biff ! That's pretty good, right?

Cam's not 100% still and timing is definitely off, but the offense looked great on a few drives against a good Bills defense. Panthers D was stifling.

My son puked his brains out Saturday night. Probably because I was at Foothills drinking beer and we have such a close bond that its gross flavor caused him to throw up. Crazy, huh ?

Back