• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yo,' Biff !

Yo Biff!

I googled the score expecting a victory and the internet says the Poonthers got their butts kicked! What up wit dat?

Yo Biff!

I googled the score expecting a victory and the internet says the Poonthers got their butts kicked! What up wit dat?

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. The powers that be want to keep Cam down.

Yo Biff! Two part question-

Do you think my Poonther cats will win tonight on national tv?

Are you going to the game?

What about me you say well I think they will eeek it out and hope they do since it's on big time tv and I can watch but if they loose I will resume my boycott of the NFL! Boycott! Until they are good again. Boycott!

Panthers by 10.

Not going to the game. Getting some work done in advance if playing 18 tomorrow.

Spiderland is the best album since 1990

And if I could change my username it would be spiderland

It’s so fucking tight

Spiderland is the best album since 1990

And if I could change my username it would be spiderland

It’s so fucking tight

Yo Biff!

You seem that video of the sucker punch in the stands at the Poonthers game? Young fella crushes old fella in sickening video. Although old fella was using racial slurs and both appear to be white dudes. Young fella was arrested. Anywho, thought of you!

Back