• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Yo,' Biff !

Yo Biff!

You seem that video of the sucker punch in the stands at the Poonthers game? Young fella crushes old fella in sickening video. Although old fella was using racial slurs and both appear to be white dudes. Young fella was arrested. Anywho, thought of you!

Why ? I don’t sit in the upper deck.

Yo,’ Biff !

In a 3 shitter office bathroom, where a person is already occupying an end stall, why would anyone ever select the middle stall when the other end is available ?

Yo,’ Biff !

In a 3 shitter office bathroom, where a person is already occupying an end stall, why would anyone ever select the middle stall when the other end is available ?

Glory hole, wide stance, lawyer.

Yo,’ Biff !

If the 3rd person is in the handicap space by the wall so there's no direct foot line of sight and the other stall is adjacent to the urinal, I'll go middle. It's often difficult to determine if someone is in the handicap spot to begin with.

Yeah, nobody wants to take the stall closest to the door.

Yo Biff!

Is SPINDERLAND the best album released since 1990? (I didn't click on any link from moonz but you can if you need to research this hottake!) (Rubbins!) (moonz is dumb fella)

You could actually listen to the album

Back