• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

Tired of the PM request. Here is the deal: Jay Wright felt his value was in the 5 million dollar range and he wanted that raise. He was turned down.

Wake has offered the 5 million plus incentives. Just a matter of time now.

Tired of the PM request. Here is the deal: Jay Wright felt his value was in the 5 million dollar range and he wanted that raise. He was turned down.

Lol yeah, okay.

MARK my words.......FEW of us will be upset by this development!!! :dancindeac:

This is contingent on everything staying quiet through the end of the season. Everyone, keep this here or the deal is off.

I'll just wait till it comes out. Unless it's a joke, im tired of Checking here to see if any info came out or if the pm was sent. Almost better to not say anything at all until it's official. Or the info can be shared . All us "lurkers" on here not in the know are starving for any good news about basketball, especially after that damn game tonight . so of course everybody is gonna ask for the pm.

Reactions: WRS
I'll just wait till it comes out. Unless it's a joke, im tired of Checking here to see if any info came out or if the pm was sent. Almost better to not say anything at all until it's official. Or the info can be shared . All us "lurkers" on here not in the know are starving for any good news about basketball, especially after that damn game tonight . so of course everybody is gonna ask for the pm.

Might serve your well to upgrade to OGB Premium. You’re guaranteed to receive all PM’s, including inside info from BiffTannen. PM RJ for premium registration.

Just upgraded to OGB premium last months and let me tell you, worth every penny. Very SMART investment.

The PMs are worth it by themselves

You might want to change that, night time is when the good PMs come out

giphy.gif

^^^^^^^
me reading that PM.

That PM if true is simply something I've been unzipped and waiting for since the departure of Gaudio. Amazing how a new AD can bring so much life back into a program. Cross your fingers boys, this shit's about to get real.

Back