• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

Appreciate the PM. Does anyone know if Wellman brokered this or was this Currie with Buddie playing wing man?
The answer to that dramatically influences the Wellman legacy. Big argument that Wellman and Currie are just figure heads and Buddie is really running this ship now.

Appreciate the PM. Does anyone know if Wellman brokered this or was this Currie with Buddie playing wing man?
The answer to that dramatically influences the Wellman legacy. Big argument that Wellman and Currie are just figure heads and Buddie is really running this ship now.

Regardless of who's hand is in this, that's a damn nice thing to hope for. I'm not going to get too excited yet but geez man, I never would have thought Wake could pull some shit off like this. Still in the early stages though, my fingers and nuts are crossed. Sound like even though Currie hasn't officially taken over yet, he's already swinging his dick around.

Last edited:
Wow! That is by far THE best news to come out of Wake Forest in a very long time. It’s safe to say that everyone here has something to be excited about regarding the future of deacon basketball.

I can't find where you go premium somebody want to give me a heads up on how to get that done?

Danny Manning
Danny Devito
Rhea Perlman
Carla Tortelli
Sam Malone
Karl Malone
George Karl
Curious George
Boy George
King George
Prime Minister Churchill
PM
stop asking for PMs

This thread suddenly got awesome. Good work everyone.

I’m shook. Literally shaking as I’m typing this out. Holy shit. All I’ll say is this: don’t freak out if things aren’t looking great at the start of the search and some “stuff” leaks. This is all by design and part of the larger plan for rolling out the new hire, which will be disruptive to the college basketball world, to say the least. It’s good to be excited again, but damn this is something else.

Back