• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

long-time lurker, but what the hell... PM please

five years also a long time for you but here you go:

ap_18042368895670-4e349e54bb9d235759f9aa7f7592f823b5e31c82-s800-c85.jpg

This thread really brought out the lurkers. Welcome guys and gals!

Assuming everything goes as discussed in the pm imagine what he will do with next year's lineup

PG - Cole Anthony/Chill/Neath
SG - Massoud/Wright Jr./White
SF - Brown/Muscius
PF - Hoard/Ody/Okeke
C - Sarr/Coleman

With his coaching and that team, no doubt we enter the top 20 by the ACC tourney

a classic for you, Burgermeister Meisterburger:

britain_obit_thatcher-1.jpg

This is the secret coded post we have been waiting for indicating who Currie has locked up. Margaret is the Iron Lady. Iron is FE on the periodic table between Managenese and Cobalt, otherwise known as MN and CO. Do you see where this is going??? Folks we are hiring the current Minnesota BB coach Rick Pitino jr.as our new HC!!!!

Wait, sorry--is there actually non-frivolous PM-worthy information to noodle on (at least for now)? If so I'd love a PM. Until now I've just been assuming we're being messed with; maybe we still are...

Wait, sorry--is there actually non-frivolous PM-worthy information to noodle on (at least for now)? If so I'd love a PM. Until now I've just been assuming we're being messed with; maybe we still are...

agreed but I'll bite as well. PM please

this one's time-period appropriate for your avatar:

1968-Press-Photo-British-Prime-Minister-Harold-Wilson.jpg

guys, here's the scoop: Popp was willing to come if Wake gave his wife a job but wake said no.
Wake offered a non-TT lecturer position in the Humanities Institute, but same as Maya Smart situation, Wake played hardball: no tenure without PhD

Sorry guys, I was told by the source to let him decide who does and doesn’t get the PM.

Back