• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

KidA came out of the wordworks!

Sorry I’m not as cool with townies and lurkers coming out just for shocking scoops then fade back into not existing, so I won’t send a PM but Brasky doesn’t share these views being a three time townie himself and will respond to anyone’s request.

KidA came out of the wordworks!

Ha! I'm here; I lurk far more often than I'd care to admit. It's actually been surprisingly easy to catch most (if not all) of our football and bball games here in NYC; granted, we're talking iPad / ESPN3 territory, but whatevs.

Every time I tell another New Yorker that I went to Wake I generally get some variant of "Oh yea, you guys used to be really good at basketball, right?" It's sucked long enough.

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

Folks here must really love the dick pics sent via PM.

Based on the hype around the Riley Skinner dick pic, this is accurate. That thread was basically like this thread but in a shameful way.

Last edited:
Wake offered a non-TT lecturer position in the Humanities Institute, but same as Maya Smart situation, Wake played hardball: no tenure without PhD

Plus she had to be alive, and that proved to be a dealbreaker. The final nail in the coffin, you might say. Too soon?

PM please

PM please

Can I get a PM?

here is Australia's, mate !

ZZa43Ifa_400x400.jpeg

Last edited:
Wait until the next head coach is the surprise winner of the Conference USA tourney.

Based on the hype around the Riley Skinner dick pic, this is accurate. That thread was basically like this thread but in a shameful way.

Based on our recent bball hires, this could turn shameful as well. Fortunately, there's hope with RW out of the picture.

Back