• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You have Asked & The Mirror has Answered....

I don't even get how this is possible. It just all seems so unlikely. #NewBeginnings indeed.

As a Double Deac and a Deac hoops fan for 50 years, PM please.

You guys are just cruel. Being a Wake fan has been hard enough over the last 10 years, but now you're just screwing with people.

Yes when you really digest the contents of that PM., then uncontrollable sobbing is a reasonable response

This thread shows you level of utter desperation and despair that this fan base has sunk to in search of any morsel of manna from heaven. After years living under the heel of Pharoah coach k, our Moses skip and Aaron dino led us out into the wilderness away from the grasp of Pharoah k. But alas did Moses skip die leaving Aaron Dino in charge. Twas Aaron Dino's love for servant girls and golden calves that brought down upon us fire and brimstone from god Wellman who saw fit to leave us thirsty and naked in the desert. But be of good cheer my children for Joshua Currie is leading us to the land flowing with milk and honey. Alas it be filled with Giants, we shall overcome.

This thread shows you level of utter desperation and despair that this fan base has sunk to in search of any morsel of manna from heaven. After years living under the heel of Pharoah coach k, our Moses skip and Aaron dino led us out into the wilderness away from the grasp of Pharoah k. But alas did Moses skip die leaving Aaron Dino in charge. Twas Aaron Dino's love for servant girls and golden calves that brought down upon us fire and brimstone from god Wellman who saw fit to leave us thirsty and naked in the desert. But be of good cheer my children for Joshua Currie is leading us to the land flowing with milk and honey. Alas it be filled with Giants, we shall overcome.

so we have 30 more years of wondering in the desert?

guys, here's the scoop: Popp was willing to come if Wake gave his wife a job but wake said no.

OK - I'll bite. PM please

5 years was a long time to wait for this but here you go

trudeau-1-e1518282562267.jpg

Back