• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your favorite political conspiracy theory

BaseballBoomhauer

Reaction score
Could be left or right-wing.

My current favorite is the idea that "sustainability" is a Marxist or Fascist plot to destroy your private property rights and collectivize all industry under the new world order of global government.

WHATCHA GOT?

Reactions: Go
New World Order/Federal Reserve/Banking Cabal

Basically everything that Ron Paul says.

That Dems want to keep as many people on the dole as possible to secure votes/power. doozy

I like the black helicopters.

Everybody knows flouride in drinking water is a Jewish plot to lower the fertility of Gentiles.

I've been reading about this Korean Airliner that was shot down over Russian airspace in 1983, KAL007. The plane drifted into Russian airspace and was intercepted by MIG fighters. The pilot was extremely well trained and the missile exploded 50 yards short of the plane. From there the plane seems to have descended in a controlled manner consistent with a plane ditching at sea but only 2 bodies and little luggage were ever recovered. In virtually every major air disaster, including the Challenger, body parts had been recovered. 269 people were never heard from again including a US Congressman.

Last edited:
I've been reading about this Korean Airliner that was shot down over Russian airspace in 1983, KAL007. The plane drifted into Russian airspace and was intercepted by MIG fighters. The pilot was extremely well trained and the missile exploded 50 yards short of the plane. From there the plane seems to have descended in a controlled manner consistent with a plane ditching at sea but no bodies or luggage were ever recovered. In virtually every major air disaster, including the Challenger, body parts had been recovered. 269 people were never heard from again including a US Congressman.

LOST.

China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast. WMR’s intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan, say the belief by the military commands in Asia and the intelligence services is that the Chinese decided to demonstrate to the United States its capabilities on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Seoul and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Tokyo, where President Obama is scheduled to attend during his ten-day trip to Asia.

The reported Chinese missile test off Los Angeles came as a double blow to Obama. The day after the missile firing, China’s leading credit rating agency, Dagong Global Credit Rating, downgraded sovereign debt rating of the United States to A-plus from AA. The missile demonstration coupled with the downgrading of the United States financial grade represents a military and financial show of force by Beijing to Washington.

Being a Free Mason I am always amused at the conspiracies involving them.

The Stonecutters, on the otherhand, are different...

images

Back