• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your favorite political conspiracy theory

That Obama didn't take your guns in term 1 so you would re-elect him, and then he would take your guns.

That USAIR flight 800 was shot down, it didn't crash.

That USAIR flight 800 was shot down, it didn't crash.

You mean TWA?

I've always thought that United 93 was shot down on 9/11 instead of the feel good story of the passengers overcoming the terrorists to crash the plane in a field in the middle of nowhere.

You mean TWA?

I've always thought that United 93 was shot down on 9/11 instead of the feel good story of the passengers overcoming the terrorists to crash the plane in a field in the middle of nowhere.

TWA 800 yeuuup.

You mean TWA?

agreed, and if that's the case it was 100% the correct decision. whoever made it

The Flight 93 cockpit voice recordings don't jive w/ that theory although its a likely theory.

It's just way too convenient that it came down in a place where it would do minimal damage.

That the poor are taking advantage of not having to show ID at the polls and committing voter fraud on a massive scale thus swinging elections toward liberal candidates. (the ones who keep power by adding Americans to the dole).

I can't tell if you are intentionally misrepresenting the cause or not...however, I just want to correct you, just in case.

1) the info on people who are registered to vote is public information.
2) it is very easy to see if someone has not voted for years
3) you can predict they will not vote this year
4) gather homeless people or folks from the loony bin
5) bus them to the polling place
6) tell them to ask for a ballot for "joe smith" or whomever has not voted in a long time (because you don't have to show ID).
7) tell them that you will buy them drugs/booze if they pull the straight dem ticket.

game over.

Last edited:
That Obama didn't take your guns in term 1 so you would re-elect him, and then he would take your guns.

I didn't even own a gun. Obama kicked my door down, handed me a gun then took it away and pistol whipped me.

I can't tell if you are intentionally misrepresenting the cause or not...however, I just want to correct you, just in case.

6) tell them to ask for a ballot for "joe smith" or whomever has not voted in a long time (because you don't have to show ID).
7) tell them that you will buy them drugs/booze if they pull the straight dem ticket.

game over.

You forgot the first step. Namely, you get a ballot and fill it out straight Democratic but don't put it in the box. You give it to your new friend and have him get a blank ballot, go into the booth, put it in his pocket, and the vote with the ballot you already filled out straight Dem. He then gives you the blank ballot he got, and then you fill it out straight Dem again. Now, you are ready for the next "voter." Can't take any chances with these folks, you need to go for the sure win, so you fill out the ballot for them. This method has been successfully employed all over the world.

Why take chances? Elections are just too important to be left to the voters.

(This message was sponsored by the Richard Daley and Sons Foundation for the Promotion of Voter Fraud, Vladimir Putin, The Friends of Boss Tweed, Hugo Chavez, and the Democratic Party of Chicago. Have a nice day.)

game over.

:jfk:

Back