• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your favorite political conspiracy theory

what's that secret society of really rich families/people around the world that supposedly control everything? can't remember the name of it right now (which is unhelpful), but there was a 'Decoded' episode about them... those types of organizations and what they're apparently/allegedly in control of are fascinating to me.

what's that secret society of really rich families/people around the world that supposedly control everything? can't remember the name of it right now (which is unhelpful), but there was a 'Decoded' episode about them... those types of organizations and what they're apparently/allegedly in control of are fascinating to me.

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

*Bilderburg. That's the name of the group.

The Jews?

...too soon?

My depression-era Grandmother has a number of conspiracies about Jewish folk.

I lived with this guy for several months when I was at Wake. He was more sane then.

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

+1

Daniel Pipes, Conspiracy is a pretty good history of the subject. I think the whole subject is fascinating, especially why they appeal to people and why they have become so common in modern times.

The Stonecutters, on the otherhand, are different...

images

rep coming

That the requirement of producing identification to purchase alcoholic beverages is a vast conspiracy to keep liberals from purchasing alcoholic beverages.

That the requirement of producing identification to subscribe to cable television is a vast conspiracy to keep liberals from subscribing to cable television.

That the requirement of producing identification to purchase a tattoo is a vast conspiracy to keep liberals from purchasing tattoos.

That the requirement of producing identification to operate a motor vehicle on public roads is a vast conspiracy to keep liberals from operating motor vehicles on public roads.

Last edited:
That in the age of the 60 minute news cycle, and the explosion of social media, some people still insist that there is a vast media conspiracy that actually has a tangible affect on the voting populace.

That in the age of the 60 minute news cycle, and the explosion of social media, some people still insist that there is a vast media conspiracy that actually has a tangible affect on the voting populace.

replace the word "conspiracy" with "influence" and this is obviously true.

That the poor are taking advantage of not having to show ID at the polls and committing voter fraud on a massive scale thus swinging elections toward liberal candidates. (the ones who keep power by adding Americans to the dole).

Bart: So finally, we're all in agreement about what's going on with
the adults. Milhouse?
Milhouse: [steps up to blackboard] Ahem. OK, here's what we've got: the
Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people --
Bart: Thank you.
Milhouse: -- under the supervision of the reverse vampires --
Lisa: [sighs]
Milhouse: -- are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish
plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. [sotto voce] We're
through the looking glass, here, people...

Living next door to Eva Longoria is more of a threat to a "traditional marriage" than Steven and Bruce living next door.

Living next door to Eva Longoria is more of a threat to a "traditional marriage" than Steven and Bruce living next door.

Not necessarily. In the South we have this saying: "It doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home."

I'm still not convinced we landed on the moon after watching a FOX special on the subject in 8th grade.

I am pretty confident the CIA had its hand in the death of MLK Jr.

Back