• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your first albums/cds

latest

my first albums that I recall being in the rotation were:
- Kiss: Dynasty
- Eagles: The Long Run
- Grease soundtrack
- Saturday Night Fever soundtrack

When I bought my first CD player the first 2 CDs were Journey: Escape and Led Zeppelin IV.

Most embarrassing CD I ever purchased? Samantha Fox

I hadn't listened to this Kiss album in 30 years but it's still solid. Hard to believe that 7 year old diggler liked this so much.

damn I hadn't even thought of my first cassette. probably a big box of them from Columbia House for $.01 plus $17 for shipping.

also that reminded me of how I made my first mixtapes - hold the tape recorder by the record player and beat the crap out of my little brothers if they made any noise during the song.

My first album (tape)

Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller.png

The first CD I ever bought with my own money:

220px-LiveMentalJewelry.jpg

Thriller (cassette) was probably the first album my parents gave me as a Christmas present

The first one I bought (or more likely requested to have bought for me) was Metallica black album

Queen live at wembley 86. On tape. First cd was Led Zeppelin IV

man, i remember a buddy of mine "scored" a copy of Bad Hair Day and we secretly listened to it because it was scandalous for some reason

I had a Weird Al LP from back when he was good and not a corporate sellout.

1171114-pearl-jam-ten_zps5a45fbcc.jpeg

ETA:

I somehow convinced my parents to let buy the clean version of this masterpiece which pre-dated Ten

91XcbsFZmiL._SY355_.jpg

Last edited:
Back