• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your Level of Buzz/Bzz Out

I will...

• Do nothing

Votes: 34 22.7%
  • Post angrily on message boards or comment sections

Votes: 65 43.3%
  • Write a letter to Wellman/Hatch

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • Sign a petition

Votes: 56 37.3%
  • Donate money to collectively send a Bzzout message (ex. billboard)

Votes: 28 18.7%
  • Withold money/participation from the university (donations/tickets)

Votes: 71 47.3%
  • Boo or heckle [Redacted] at games

Votes: 49 32.7%
  • Boo or heckle [Redacted] on sight regardless of situation

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • Jeff [Redacted] I will find you and kill you

Votes: 12 8.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 12 8.0%

• Total voters
Is basketball success really worth bringing in players who embarrass the university?

No, but we don't know whether all of the events that happened would have happened if Dino had not been let go. None of it, sans the "rapegate" happened before Dino was fired.

No worries bro. Although I suspect whoever was brought in was done so under Ron's instruction that things had to change (I should have mentioned that before) and I don't imagine everyone would want that responsibility. I think "culture change" was a real directive. I don't claim to like the guy or even that he's a decent coach but if this situation turns out to have been one where Bz does Ron's dirty work and we can hand the reigns to someone much better in a year, then great.

Just my opinion though. Feel free to keep rioting. Go wild.

I have a hard time believing that Ron would make a sacrificial lamb out of his buddy, and for that matter, a guy like Rusty too.

Is basketball success really worth bringing in players who embarrass the university?

The embarrassments (at least in public) only started after Buzz arrived with his "culture". Do you really think Buzz is going to be able to stop players from getting BJs from willing coeds? Talk about something that would hurt recruiting...

Back