• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your personal kryptonite

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
What is your weakness? For me, it's vomit. Give me pain, give me blood, or give me guts. I can take them all day. However, I'm a sympathy puker. Even more so when it's my kid. I crumble like a deck of cards.

Eyes. I’m pretty hardy otherwise, but eye injuries, infections, irritations, even just hearing about it makes my eyes burn and water.

I think I’m traumatized from a picture of a fish hook stuck in someone’s eye I saw when I was younger (can’t remember if it was a scout book or first aid book)

Last edited:
The sound of styrofoam squeaking. I can’t be in the same room if someone is messing with styrofoam. Get immediate goosebumps and start shaking when I hear it.

Artificial fragrances, especially but not only air “fresheners” (terribly deceptive name). Make me feel bad. Nauseous, irritated eyes and nose.

If you do a little reading about them you’ll probably also try and avoid them.

Eyes. I’m pretty hardy otherwise, but eye injuries, infections, irritations, even just hearing about it makes my eyes burn and water.

I think I’m traumatized from a picture of a fish boom stick in someone’s eye Insaw when I was younger (can’t remember if it was a scout book or first aid book)

This. Plus mouth/teeth.

The sound of styrofoam squeaking. I can’t be in the same room if someone is messing with styrofoam. Get immediate goosebumps and start shaking when I hear it.
Just coming to post this. A styrofoam container rubbing together will completely incapacitate me. Like can literally drop me to the floor.

Cockroaches. Fucking cockroaches.
I was 12 or 13 living in Italy. I put on my "play pants" one Saturday. The kind with a hole in the knee. Felt something weird on my upper front leg. Shook my pants and something wiggled and a roach ran out of the hole on my knee cap and down my leg. #nightmarefuel

Drunk grandmas at concerts. Basically ruins the night for me to be around some drunk old lady screaming like a little girl. I’d rather go home.

Back