• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Your personal kryptonite

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't listen to music while golfing. The only time I'm not hearing it is when I'm on the green.

Also related to wrestling, I freak out if anybody touches my ears.

I walk up on this, I'm gonna vomit for sure.
caa39675808ce9e32599d115e498365a.jpg

Not being an asshole to stupid people.

I can't sustain it. I'm a giant asshole. I try to not be an asshole, because everyone (other than Biff) has value. But at the end of the day, I review the day and I'm like, "holy fuck, I treated that person like shit today." It constantly fucks up interpersonal relationships that I value.

The smell of wet cardboard. I've cleaned up lots of child/adult/pet vomit and poop without blinking an eye, but wet cardboard makes me retch.

Cereal dreg dust mixed with milk. I hate that pasty crap. Horrible texture. Probably why I rarely eat breakfast anymore.

Not being an asshole to stupid people.

I can't sustain it. I'm a giant asshole. I try to not be an asshole, because everyone (other than Biff) has value. But at the end of the day, I review the day and I'm like, "holy fuck, I treated that person like shit today." It constantly fucks up interpersonal relationships that I value.
You people are obsessed with BiffTannen.

Back